·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Gas and Diesel w126 combo would be nice.

·
Registered
584 Posts
1984 US spec for 5400 bux? Plz. 2400 bux mebbe. Sounds like the seller has one of those 'medical cards' and knows how to use it. ;)

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know why i didnt see this in teh ad, it is only 2500 bucks, not 6999

daym, maybe i will make an offer for 2000 and take it home ,

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i dont know why i didnt see this in teh ad, it is only 2500 bucks, not 6999
Or the $5325 listed in the window. A perfect illustration that begins to shine light on BullSh*t pricing techniques of used car lots. Bet there's still still at least $500 - $1500 of markup built into this NEW! SALE PRICE! BUY NOW! :read:

That said... looks in decent condition from the photos.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Gas and Diesel w126 combo would be nice.
I have both a gas and a diesel w126, and its nice. Since I own a Gen 1 US version and a Gen 2 Euro w126, I'm thinking about getting a gen 2 US and a Gen 1 Euro w126 to complete my w126 collection.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll stick with gas. Not interested in a 0-60 Time Of half hour

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Or the $5325 listed in the window. A perfect illustration that begins to shine light on BullSh*t pricing techniques of used car lots. Bet there's still still at least $500 - $1500 of markup built into this NEW! SALE PRICE! BUY NOW!

That said... looks in decent condition from the photos.
They need enough write back in the price to cover all the idiots who want to trade their cars for retail ........And I dont know about the US but most countries have consumer protection laws so if you take a few post sale issues into account 500-1500 isnt a huge buffer on a 20yo car...If people would buy that sort of thing caviet emptor than car dealers could sell old cars cheaper but everybody wants champagne on a beer budget...

·
Registered
584 Posts
And I dont know about the US but most countries have consumer protection laws so if you take a few post sale issues into account 500-1500 isnt a huge buffer on a 20yo car.
These are the laws in New York State regarding consumer protections on used cars. Like Joe said its a lot to have to cover on the dealers part if something goes wrong.

New York Used Car Lemon Law Statutes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts