Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wheels came yesterday and they are the correct offset for the 19's. However they have spacer and lugnut/bolts....... Now i have never had the wheels off my benz, so im not sure how this works.....<br> <br> I guess my question is where is the new lugboltnuts, going to tighten down to? <br> <br> i dont knwo how to post pictures so go to the web page and look for clk ;)<br> <br> http://community.webshots.com/user/kerrspictures

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 19s you have don't have the correct offset that's why it came with spacers...

Installation is very simple. Take off your stock wheels.<br> <br> Attach the spacer onto the 19 inch CL wheel.<br> They may have give you two sizes for the spacers. The thinner ones go to the 8.5 wheel and the thicker to the 9.5 wheel.<br> <br> The lugs should be longer as well to accomdate the addition of the spacers.<br> <br> Once the spacers are in place, just bolt the new wheel in. If the spacer you got is hub centric, make sure to align it properly first before installing the new lugs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: The 19s you have don't have the correct offset that's why it came with spacers...

this is what im talking about<br> <br> http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=30433619&photoID=30752859&security=TBlnkcMMid<br> <br> those dont look normal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pic is for the owner only, not for public viewing...

Got this error :<br> A problem has been detected. <br> <br> You do not appear to be the owner of this album.<br> Make sure you are logged in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: this should work!!! :)

So what exactly doesnt look right?? And by the way, are the wheels really heavy? I think they'll look crazy on your car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you get the wheels, spacers, and bolts as one package? Where did you get them from?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you mean by "not normal". The only thing I see thats wrong is it doesn't have....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol..... more inside

the wheels are about 25 lbs each.... <br> <br> ok what i was confused about is the lug nuts.... <br> <br> Im use to the ones where you take the lugnut off (looks like bolt) and the studs are sticking out of the roter.... Im assuming now that the studs come out of the rotes when you take the lugs off a benz....<br> <br> yea it was hole package.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
German cars are like that... there are lug bolts, not nuts. Where did you get your wheel, spacer,

nuts set from and how much? thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Same wheels I was about to order

Shawn,<br> <br> Where did you get them and how much do they weigh? I think those are the CL wheels right? Please let me know what they costed you because I want to see if I got ripped off.<br> <br> thanks<br> dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea they are 19 off a clk

I got them from American tire and wheel.com....<br> <br> however they front rub..... <br> <br> Grand total was close to 3000 but thatincluded shipping... and the spacers....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Yea they are 19 off a clk

They look great on your car, is there a big difference in ride quality?<br> <br> Thanks<br> dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts