Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 S500
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

Today I stop in at MB westwood to pick up a tailight bulb, and the sevvice adviser, who i know, says, do you want to se somthing un real? Of course, I said ok. So im folowing him and he begins telling me the story:

"ok so the owner or this s600 was home. his car was in his closed garage, doors unlocked. somtime during the night, a theif opened the owners garage by some how breaking the code. so he goes in, and pulls out a saw...."

and this is when i see the car

(jaw drops to ground) "holy s***" I say. So what has happened? Ok so the theif goes in, takes out a saw, and cuts striaght through the rear fender to the battery and the TAKES IT OUT to disable any alarm. He then continues to open the front passenger door, and starts sawing off the hinges to the door! he takes the front door off, and then follows through to the rear do, which he takes to. THen he beats the crap out of the trunk lid, for no apperent reason. He continues to walk out of the garage, with 2 S600 doors in his arms. Unreal, I sure thought so. So then this guys kid walks out to start the car to warm it up for the ride to school, and runs in to tell dad, "SOMONE STOLE THE DOORS OF THE MERCEDES!"

So the total cost to repair it, $28,000.00

The owner then sold it to the insurance company and bought a CLS 55

Just thought id share.

Ben P

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,033 Posts
The alarm system has its own battery and the car itself has two batteries.

The amount of noise would be insanely loud. either the owner is deaf or the car is parked in another suburb.

You missed April by several weeks.

·
Registered
2001 S500
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, this guy had to know s classes to know exactaly where to cut. and the owner was asleep, it was a big home im assuming, so thats why no one heard it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts