Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went south bay everywhere.. they wont give me a cls55!!! they want 20 000 over!! HELL NO!!! oh my god.....

sigh i will have to wait for mine to come i guess. i am so sad....

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chuck you really have a problem with me dont you?

are you mad or pissed or just cant face reality? because really honestly i do not see what the hell is the problem with me having those cars?

hey why dont you go with this if i got them good for me if i dont got them then too bad isnt that a lot easier ? back off me.

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 4/18/2005 6:58 PM

i went south bay everywhere.. they wont give me a cls55!!! they want 20 000 over!! HELL NO!!! oh my god.....

sigh i will have to wait for mine to come i guess. i am so sad....
I Have a friend that has one for sale...all options
black/black

let me know and i can get you in touch with him.
[email protected]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no need i got it black on black fully loaded NP! about 3000 - 4000 over msrp not to bad since i be leasing it car is in ship coming to LA soon in 2-3 weeks cant wait for it! ehh!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you mind share with me which dealer(in LA right?) you got your CLS55 from and your lease payment?? I just sold my E46 M3 cab and ready to jump on a CLS55 or cls500 whichever fits my budget.... You could email me all the details if you dont feel like posting them here. My email address is [email protected]
thanks alot.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
keyes i am getting it next week and rusnak just offered me one today black/black so i dont know going down to take a look and make my decision keyes 6000 over msrp and rusnak 10,000 over msrp lets see what happens!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts