Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shop that knows the ins and outs of the old 600sel wiring ASR issues. Mine at the very least needs an engine harness and who knows what all else. I want to avoid the stealership as much as possible. Btw I am on the east side, 45245 area code.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Northern Kentucky Import Service in Ft Mitchell KY (41017)

Andy and JB are old car guys that do all my Mercedes/European work for my dealership.

859-341-6547
Tell them Dann from Horsepower sent you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Northern Kentucky Import Service in Ft Mitchell KY (41017)

Andy and JB are old car guys that do all my Mercedes/European work for my dealership.

859-341-6547
Tell them Dann from Horsepower sent you.
Thanks for the reply! I'm going to give them a call here soon. WHY did MB make the wiring harness out of bio-degradable material? ARG!! I know I'm looking at least a $3,000 repair, most likely more, but I love my 600sel and it needs to be back on the road!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Another Cincy Rec

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to give them a call here soon. WHY did MB make the wiring harness out of bio-degradable material? ARG!! I know I'm looking at least a $3,000 repair, most likely more, but I love my 600sel and it needs to be back on the road!
What's up guys!? I'm in 45208, have a 1981 240D and I swung by Precision Motorcars on Murray Road and they had a parking lot full of vintage and new benz, knew what they were talking about backwards and forwards, and gave fair quotes for a few things I was interested in - check them out, owner's name is Tyler - hope to see you around, and looking for some W123 valve adjustment wrenches if you want to sell a set!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts