Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Saw one today in pearl white.... Look very nice...:)

Attachments

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Aluminum construction body shell....

·
Registered
23 Posts
My dad got his SL550 not too long ago. Replacing the previous model (09).

Love the matte grey!

some pics :)

(My 335is in the background :D)

Hopefully a PROPER photoshoot in beverly hills or the mulholland hills coming soon!!!

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Beautiful, thanks for sharing ......^^^..:thumbsup:... Looking forward to your pictures...:)...

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
My '13 SL550

Loved all of the pictures, looks much better in person, and just lover the silver/red interior combo. Looks perfect ------

Hope you enjoy!

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Brabus at Motor Show 2013 Bangkok, Thailand...... Those Brabus chicks ready to serve you when you buy this new R231 Brabus...:D

Attachments

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
42 Posts
19” AMGS with the newly released Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+’s, absolutely spectacular technical tires…

I’ve owned MBZ S-Sedans since the mid-eighties and went through 8 of ‘em along with a couple of Hot Rods. Prior to that, it was 911 Porsches from the get go. It was time to get back to a sports car and first tried out the 911’s again. Test drove ‘em for about 3 months and decided to look at other options. Funny I didn’t think of the SL’s at first, but the experience with the new 911’s set me up for the SL. Once I started test driving the SL’s, I knew this was the perfect choice for me. My big grip during the test drives with the SL’s were the RFT’s. The sidewalls are way to stiff and really destroy the driving experience in my opinion. Those went away post haste with pro shop mounting and balancing of the new M-Pilot 3+’s [three plus]. What an amazing difference….......and let me add, noooo ABC on this SL.... further, if your tossing on the Magic Sky Roof, get it, well worth the extra bucks..

Attachments

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
8 Participants
900Gold
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing