Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
My 2006 ML350 - Recently Purchased

So Far So Good...There's 110K on the clock now. The History was good. The Balance Shaft had been replaced at 66K as well as the Camshaft Issue. This is my FIRST ML... So any help or advice would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Added a 2009 to go along with our 2008 a few weeks ago. These pictures are all from the dealer we bought from but I like them because they're clean and no tags on yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Might as well introduce this one here as in have stay introduced the project W220 a few weeks back.

2007 ML320Cdi. We have her from new. Now 220k Kms on her. Still drives perfect. Decided to treat her to a full detail, paint correction and coating as she will soon be a teen-ager!!

I doubt this will ever be sold, big engine diesel are now seen as the devil's cars in Europe so no body wants them.

It's in excellent condition, the only job that needs doing is to replace the window trims as three sun had caused the plastic cover layer to peel. It's not very noticeable though and definitely not critical. Oh and the chocolate great bulb holders. The connectors on the indicators have broken down so get the of change bulb error.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

141 - 159 of 159 Posts