Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Firstly, my apologies for taking up space on an off-topic issue. And sad that in my first post on this forum, I am moaning about a racist remark. I will endeavour to contribute on MB's more for the future.I am an active member on mbcoupes, 500ecstasy and so rest assured I do have things to say which are MB related.

But I felt it important to highlight the messages I have been receiving from a sick individual whose username is MRTIKKET.

For those of you who have been following the first post on Satish' superb V12 conversion, will have seen that the posting was destroyed with wheel talk from Andy Melidosian.

He also made comments about me and the wheels I have for sale on ebay in that post. No need for me to justify myself or my wheels in anyway.

The guy has seen a picture of me in the Mercedes Enthusiast Magazine, which featured articles on my SEC's and E500. So he knows I am a member of the Sikh religion. He has sent several emails to me voicing abuse at both my religion and my culture.

Here is a recent email he sent me via ebay :

Sent : 19 April 2005 05:05:56
To : [email protected]
Subject : Question for item #4543266845 - Mercedes AMG 18" multi-piece alloy wheels and tyres

Dear fishmonks,

DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR A TOWEL ON YOUR HEAD OR EAT CURRY AND DO PUNJAB DANCING TO HAVE THESE FIT ON YOUR CAR?

Thank you,
mrtikket

It is no doubt obvious to all why I decided not to sell my 3-piece AMG's to him (it actually became apparent that he was unable to afford them...the amount of time he spent trying to haggle the price down! People with too much money don't do that...as he portrays himself to have).

Following my decision not to sell to him, he quickly posted a message on websites warning against the 3-piece AMG's design's, saying they are prone to cracking and that this information was from his uncle on the MB executive board in Germany (of course it was!). Whether the point about the 3-piece's cracking is true or not, his actions were a clear sign of his bitterness.

Made no difference to me - sold the 3-piece wheels no problem. They are a great design and were made for the SEC by OZ Racing for AMG (I have AMG documentation confirming this). The SL 2-piece AMG's were NEVER designed for the SEC - they were designed for the r129 SL. They do look good on the SEC of course....

One of the wheels I am selling on ebay may have a minor kink - but this individual is racist. A kink can easily be repaired, but this individual has racism in his blood.

talbir

Mercedes w124 500E
Mercedes w126 560SEC
Mercedes w126 500SEC 'AMG'
Mercedes w140 S320
Porsche 911 Turbo SE Flatnose

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 500SEC
221 Posts
Oh are you the gentleman from the November 2004 issue in the Mercedes Enthusiast, where two beautiful SECs were shown. I'm from singapore, and was in the states in december, and i went to almsot every magazine store i could during my trip, and finally managed to get a copy from a magazine shop in new york, along broadway. Wow i must firstly sayy that you cars are AMAZING. Every modifications you did was perfect. Its everything thats missing from out wonderful cars. I especially loved your white 560 SEC.

I'm sure MRTIKKET didint mean what he said, although i must sayy it was quite stereotype of him to make such comments, but i might be out of a moment of anger. Forgive him. :) Besides, we are all here to just discuss about out beautiful w126s, and this forum is for members to help one another. This is just my opinion. Please dont misinterpret my gesture mrtikket.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Hello Talbir..

This fool is known to everyone for being a liar and a moron. He has done several other racial comments to me as well as others on the forum... and this coming from an Armenian individual who thinks highly of himself[8)]

Over the past year or so that I "got to know him".. I heard a variety of bull shit or exagerated stories.

Some of my favorites stories and "contribution" to the forum...

"real AMG brand monoblock. Something about buying a copy of anything just rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me of the time, a lady came to clean my condo. She looks at a antique mezzatint on my wall and says, " I HAVE THAT PAINTING TOO!" Turns out that a large chain store had purchased the right to copy the painting from a museum that owned it. I sold the painting within the month. Just not enjoyable anymore, when a cheap copy could be had for $29.95."

"During the late 70's and early 80's, I made many trips to the AMG factory w/ my Dad. There were many cars that weren't 6 liter cars that had AMG valve covers. "

"Your post actually got my stomach in a knot! The book is absolutely beautiful and the pictures can be considered frameable art.
I know this because my father's company worked hand-in-hand w/AMG to produce these on the world's finest printing presses, which we manufactured.
The book was stolen from me while I was very sick in the hospital. The jack-ass who "borrowed" it took it home to his father. His father was a huge MB collector and framed the lithos and hung them in his office.
I got more copies, but this still makes me livid today. Thanks for the memories."

"Oh, and the turban'd gentleman in MB Enthusiast is the famous Englishman Talbir. He is an authority on everything in the world. Quite infatuated with himself. You can also see him in the movie, BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. He portrays the sympathetic father.
*** then 2 replies after...***
Just joking about Talbir. For those of you who don't know, he is a well-known MB genius. His ideas, writeups and expertise are highly prized and sought by the MB community. Though he is a dashing figure, I do not believe he was in BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM."(clearly suffers from dual personalities)

and my all-time favorite...
"Oh, one more thing concerning spending. I'm not talking about spending that kind of money on my old MB's. But this may put things into perspective. Snibble, would you buy a table lamp for 80k?

I have. On several occasions."

·
Registered
1980 300TD Estate
451 Posts
MRTIKKET is seems is turing out to be a jerkoff.

Al from Bestdealsonwhls.com is going to have him thrown a beating for his comments. I guess he get what he sows because this guy cracks on everyone it seems...[:D]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The problematic cracking of the 3-piece wheels is well documented and a close family friend who is a German MB executive told me about the issue. You can find threads from others on this forum who have this problem as well.
Everything Snibble reposted is accurate. Finally, when people took my joking about Talbir being in the movies, I thought that my repost was a true clarification and apology.

Oh, and those 3-piece rims were overpriced in my mind. Even if you can afford something, you may not actually want to pay it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ONE MORE THING

One more thing. Once atable lamp that I really wanted was offered to me for 105k. I offered 80k. The seller took the offer. Was I supposed to just write him a check for 105K? Glad you're not my financial advisor!

·
Registered
1985 300SD
831 Posts
I made a comment a while back about spending half as much $$ on my car as someone else. Just a little kidding as the poster had a very nice gasser.

Mr. Tikkit came back with what I guess was his best attempt to put down my car and my wheels. His wit is somewhat dissappointing.

Anyway,
He seems like an idiot. BUT, beware there are two posters by the same name as pointed out in an earlier post.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
hmm didnt have a problem yet but I did read some awkward and rude comments from him in the past. I dont want to look for trouble.

·
Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,821 Posts
Taliber, YOU'RE the guy with those two SEC's? WOW! That magazine with your cars on the cover are laying at the foot of my bed as we speak. I salute you, verily!

MRTIKKET, MRTIKKET, MRTIKKET, ... tsk tsk tsk.[V] Who ARE you, anyway. I'm mean, REALLY[?]

·
BenzWorld W126 & W201 Host
1988 420SE, 2002 C180 Kompressor, 200 ML320
1,159 Posts
It is very rare that I intervene in any posts.

However, there is no place for racism in this forum and I won't tolerate it.

As I don't read all posts, I would urge any member who comes accross racist comments on this forum to email or PM me and I will deal accordingly.

Regards

Spanners

·
Registered
'85 500SEL AMG, 91 560SEL, '99 E55, '00 SL600, '99 S600, '99 E300 TD, '92 190E
183 Posts
How many business do you own, MRTIKKET? Also, has that widebody AMG from Germany arrived yet, or did you forget that lie? You have serious issues, please go get checked out. You claim to own many AMG's but have failed to provide pictures. In the "about me, about you" thread, I didn't see any of them. Nothing but piece of shit wrecked cars. There are many members on this forum with Asian nationality including me, and yes we do find it offensive. If you can't accept this, it is best if you leave this forum.

Hyder

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Al - 4/22/2005 4:03 PM

How many business do you own, MRTIKKET? Also, has that widebody AMG from Germany arrived yet, or did you forget that lie? You have serious issues, please go get checked out. You claim to own many AMG's but have failed to provide pictures. In the "about me, about you" thread, I didn't see any of them. Nothing but piece of shit wrecked cars. There are many members on this forum with Asian nationality including me, and yes we do find it offensive. If you can't accept this, it is best if you leave this forum.

Hyder
Well, since my best friend is Thai, I really don't get your point.
My wide body was expected this week. I'm waiting on word of its arrival. Could be today.

·
Registered
1991 560 SEC
76 Posts
Are there any "hit-men" in the Chicago area? I got half...

·
Registered
1984 500 SEC
234 Posts
I have to admit I have seen some pretty bad remaks made by MRTIKKET. This forum has been a good resource for me and I do enjoy reading the posts and making comments myself. I just hope that whatever was said can be forgiven and not posted again. I really would hate to see racist comments in a forum such as this.

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Mr. T is having everyone on – no one is that rude, dull, or moronic in real life. By his own admission when on his meds he’s cool…

Remember also that he is a fellow 126 owner – so he can’t be 100 percent bad…

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
People like MRTIKKET say stupid, hurtful things to get a rise out of people. He gets his jollys from putting people on the defensive, or making them feel small. He says he's gott ALL THAT. Maybe he does, but what he doesn't have is a life. When you can have it all, what else is their to do??? Put others down for not having?? Childish, insensitive child he should be disregarded, Ignored and shuned. I've so far seen 2 of his posts, Distastful, sad...

Soo, insted of stooping to his level, be the Intelegent, aldults we are.. And Ignore him...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Well I speak my mind when I talk about the W126 vs W140!

W140 is better ha ha. [:D]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts