Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the wife. She's been wanting to have one and I'm telling her to get a Mercedes but can't seem to change her mind. What do guys think of this car?<br>Any opinions would be great.<p>Thanks<p>J.P.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi JP,<p>One of my friends has the gold/bronze colored C70. Not a bad car and pretty fast.<br>Im not a huge fan of Volvo styling tho however and would prefer a Mercedes CLK anyday.<p>But, Volvos are very safe. But if youre looking for unique styling, you wont find it on any model Volvos since they still look the same as when they first came out.<br>Of course, this is just IMHO.<p>Any other people have any comments?<p>Ryan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't that the one on that movie "The Saint"? I think it looks really nice although you won't catch me in one. The C70 has received very good reviews and ofcourse the ever reliable Volvo Safety Guarantee. I think the C70 would be a good car for your wife. Remember that it isn't that spacious though. Especially the back. Trunk space is pretty good.<p>Regards,<br>Ronald M.<p>: This is for the wife. She's been wanting to have one and I'm telling her to get a Mercedes but can't seem to change her mind. What do guys think of this car?<br>Any opinions would be great.<p>Thanks<p>J.P.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was wondering if you've ever ridden in it. Do you think it has enough room for four full sized adults ? <p>Thanks<p>J.P.<p>: Hi JP,<p>One of my friends has the gold/bronze colored C70. Not a bad car and pretty fast.<br>Im not a huge fan of Volvo styling tho however and would prefer a Mercedes CLK anyday.<p>But, Volvos are very safe. But if youre looking for unique styling, you wont find it on any model Volvos since they still look the same as when they first came out.<br>Of course, this is just IMHO.<p>Any other people have any comments?<p>Ryan<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts