Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Yes, but not available in the U.S. There have been several posts about the Off-road Pro package.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, thank you. I searched shortly after and learned about the fact that it is not available in the US. Someone mentioned that it was in consideration for 2007 model but, I guess, it never happened. I also heard that GL has it as an option in the US models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just learned from a dealer that ML350/500 do come with an off-road program that gets activated by pushing the button located to the right of the hazard lights button. What does that button do in terms of off-road features?

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
That adjusts braking, ABS, ESP, throttle, etc. to be suitable for off-road driving. What it lacks compared to the Off-road pro package is the low-range transfer case, locking differentials, more adjustable Airmatic.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ML Off-Road Package

The Off-Road Package allows the diff to be locked for tough terrain off-road. The knob on the lower right controls the diff locks.
The knob on the lower left controls the Airmatic suspension, together with the Sports-Comfort button immediately above it. The Off-Road package requires the Airmatic option as well.
I hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts