Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1984 300dt 400000km, 1985 300dt 194000km, 2005 golf tdi 112000km, 2005 odyssey(wife's van)
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,
glad to be back after many years of absence.:)

just wondering if anyone can direct me to where i can purchase new or used parts in the toronto area. other than the dealer.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1984 190D 2.2
2,458 Posts
Websites like ebay, autohaus, and rockauto are good for alot of parts. You can also check junkyards and see if they have any.

·
Registered
2003 SL55 AMG
116 Posts
Used Mercedes parts in Toronto area

There's a few Mercedes scrap yards in the Toronto area:

Melon's Auto in Oakville. The guy there is very helpful and knows his stuff. I recommend this place.

Body by Crome in Newtonville, which is about an hour east of Toronto. Kind of far, but they have a lot of old mercedes, so they have parts that are hard to find.

Green Lane Auto Parts. The guy was kind of rude on the phone. I just went over there to see what he had. Not too much mercedes stuff.

GermanParts in Etobicoke. Their prices are a little high but they always have good stock.

Carcone's Auto recycling in Aurora. They can order in used parts if they don't have them in stock. Quite expensive though.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1992 190e 2.6, 1995 e320 Wagon
549 Posts
Great thread.
I have also used autopartsway.ca .. worked out well both times I've used them.

I have an indy mechanic up in Markham that has a lot full of 190s and he can probably get you used parts. He told me his prices on new OEM stuff are better than dealer as well but haven't had a chance to inquire yet. I will post his shop's contact info once I find it.

·
Registered
2003 SL55 AMG
116 Posts
I've used autohausaz.com many times (They are in arizona). I bought engine mounts, tie rod ends, ball joints, O2 sensor and a lot of small stuff from them. Usually everything is either OEM or good quality aftermarket stuff and prices are really low.

Their shipping costs to Toronto area are around $50 even if you get like one small bulb but usually I order a bunch of stuff at once and shipping cost stays around $50. Their prices are very low so it makes the high shipping cost worth it. And products come the next day, so that shipping cost isn't too bad considering its fast.

·
Registered
'98 E300, '10 GL350 Bluetec
1,250 Posts
I am parting out an '87 2.3 auto with a leaky head gasket and rusty body. PM me for what you need, and I will ship from Vancouver.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've used autohausaz.com many times (They are in arizona). I bought engine mounts, tie rod ends, ball joints, O2 sensor and a lot of small stuff from them. Usually everything is either OEM or good quality aftermarket stuff and prices are really low.

Their shipping costs to Toronto area are around $50 even if you get like one small bulb but usually I order a bunch of stuff at once and shipping cost stays around $50. Their prices are very low so it makes the high shipping cost worth it. And products come the next day, so that shipping cost isn't too bad considering its fast.
That's interesting. My experience has been different but maybe i was ordering larger parts. I seem to remember 200 or so. I have certainly ordered from them though, but I had the order shipped to my sister in NH and then I drove them back up when I was visiting. I like them the best in terms of shopping experience as well as quality of parts.

·
Registered
2003 SL55 AMG
116 Posts
Theres also German Motor Imports in toronto. I don't think they have a website so here is their number (416) 652-1404

Haven't used them but I have seen their ads on Kijiji. They seem to have a lot of bumpers and body panels.

·
Registered
2003 SL55 AMG
116 Posts
That's interesting. My experience has been different but maybe i was ordering larger parts. I seem to remember 200 or so. I have certainly ordered from them though, but I had the order shipped to my sister in NH and then I drove them back up when I was visiting. I like them the best in terms of shopping experience as well as quality of parts.
$200!?! What did you order that made shipping that high?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Super Automotive Shop! I can't say enough good things about these guys. Family establishment. I just got a whole host of parts and all at competitive prices to the online places except ... no shipping! They do really good work too. The head mechanic there has been working on benzes for something like 25 years. I can't recommend them enough. ALSO, they have a bunch of parts cars out back, LOTS of 190s! So, you can probably find used parts if you want those as well.

Super Automotive Shop in Toronto, ON - Weblocal.ca

They don't have a website, all their business is word of mouth. I can't say enough good things about them. I've purchased parts from them and had work done and I've been more than satisfied every time. Father and two sons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts