Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 ML430 and was looking to change to projectors and HID from the later model ML's. Any suggestions as to where I can find them for a decent price and whether its worth the swap would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
DEFINATELY worth the swap... will probably be the best mod you will ever do. I got a 99 as well and just did mine last week... they work GREAT. You can get the headlights from PerformanceProducts.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,159 Posts
I bought mine from an eBay retailer for less than $900 for the pair, delivered. I am very happy with the transaction and the product. Delivery from Miami was very quick. His seller ID is “hotimlong� and I believe he still has a set listed. Since you have a pre-2002 model, your wiring harness is different. Many sellers provide an adapter cable, but this seller actually has modified the connectors on the lights themselves so they are truly plug-and-play. Took me about 10 minutes to install them. They are OEM headlights manufactured by Hella, but do have the star and MBZ part number scratched off.

- RODNEY

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I'm convinced. I'll have them done next week and will post pics afterwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts