Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get actual OEM floor mats, hopefully not from a stealership? im not exactly sure on the color i think its sand the car is black with very close to white tan interior and light brown wood

·
Registered
930 Posts
youll have to get them from mercedes
call Hendricks Mercedes, ask for Joey he gives 15% on all parts to everybody that is refered from the MB web site. 1 888 275 1186

·
Registered
930 Posts
occasionally you will find them on ebay. I bought amg mats fron a dealer NJ for $90
they sometimes have excess and sell on ebay to deplete the stock

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
I thought about eBay before I answered but didn't because I assumed he wanted new mats. I bought some manuals, a CD changer and a sales brochure that way. If some dealer is depleting stock, then I would definitely agree it's worth a look. Probably best to try eBay Motors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You may want to call your dealership. I contacted my dealer and she called back saying she'd sell me a set of the all weather floor mats specifically fit for my GLK for $40.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Floor Mats - Strange but True

Mercedes manufactures some colors WITHOUT gromments; however, the post are in the car. For example there are no OEM Mercedes Teal-Blue Mats with gromments. Will have to settle for custom mats because the alligator clips are not very effective.

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOOKING FOR SHELL OEM floor mats! As we know, 99-02 SL 500,600 had SL embossed on side vertically, and MORE IMPORTANT, has "button" snap top in floormat that matches the stem of snap in original carpet. Any Ideas???? Only the different style for 92-98 are available ????

·
10,293 Posts
LOOKING FOR SHELL OEM floor mats! As we know, 99-02 SL 500,600 had SL embossed on side vertically, and MORE IMPORTANT, has "button" snap top in floormat that matches the stem of snap in original carpet. Any Ideas???? Only the different style for 92-98 are available ????
For one, you are in the wrong place, you need to be looking in the R129 section, not R230,

for two, the same answer still applies, the dealer will get you any and all parts to your car, including nuts and bolts...

·
Registered
43 Posts
For one, you are in the wrong place, you need to be looking in the R129 section, not R230,

for two, the same answer still applies, the dealer will get you any and all parts to your car, including nuts and bolts...
Not always true.
I tried to get mats for my 07 SL550 and was told NLA (no longer available). The parts guy even e-mailed MB Canada with my VIN but no luck. Maybe US is better served.
I finally bought Lloyd mats through "AutoMatStore" for half the price and have been very satisfied. The choice of colors and options is almost too much and delivery time for custom mats was amazing.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not always true.
I tried to get mats for my 07 SL550 and was told NLA (no longer available). The parts guy even e-mailed MB Canada with my VIN but no luck. Maybe US is better served.
I finally bought Lloyd mats through "AutoMatStore" for half the price and have been very satisfied. The choice of colors and options is almost too much and delivery time for custom mats was amazing.
03 SL500 can't get them either. They did offer after market mats.
Fairfield Ct.

·
Registered
33 Posts

My original OEM mats are not available from the dealership either. Originals have a V12 metal emblem, new ones are plain and lower quality.:dunno:

·
10,293 Posts
What part number are you looking for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
funymuny
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing