Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
801 - 820 of 848 Posts

·
Registered
U1450L DOKA
15,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #810 ·
These 1/64 scale UNIMOGs from China are pretty nice.

Good detail and tampo printed graphics, they also have a real heft to them - I think that the rear body elements are solid, rather than hollow. Either that or the hidden CCP listening devices have good sized batteries powering them.

On EBay, they generally run about $20-$25 each.

Ostensibly, they are the same scale as the Hot Wheels
UNIMOGs, but they are apples to oranges when it comes to perceived scale accuracy.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Product
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
U1450L DOKA
15,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #817 ·
Back to bare metal for the cab. Easier to start over than to try and feather flaws out with 500 grit here. Enamel paint, which I don’t prefer, but the color is good. Too cool and moist to paint today, but tomorrow is set to be toasty again.
Water Bedrock Grey Wood Art

Exotic Vehicles = Exotic Problems,
And
Miniature Vehicles = Miniature Problems.

·
Registered
U1450L DOKA
15,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #818 ·
I like the ‘Safety Culture’ on the nose of this Ford Puma at the Rally of Finland this weekend - on a rocket that is flying through the forests in everything except a safe manner.

They are down on the leaders…. The Toyota and the Hyundai cars seem to have their number this year.
Tire Vehicle Plant Car Sky

·
Registered
2006 U500NA
72 Posts
I like the ‘Safety Culture’ on the nose of this Ford Puma at the Rally of Finland this weekend - on a rocket that is flying through the forests in everything except a safe manner.

They are down on the leaders…. The Toyota and the Hyundai cars seem to have their number this year.
View attachment 2774232
This seems like a throw back to the old Group B rally cars. Group B was amazing but wow was it dangerous!

801 - 820 of 848 Posts