Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1997 W210
29 Posts
Love looking at this fine piece of work. Black on black. It looks so classy yet beastly. My kind of car. I'd love to see a video of this at night.

·
Premium Member
Tribute 500SEC AMG Widebody
6,240 Posts
Where ohh where can i get those seats? where did you get those Recaro's?
The Recaro Ideal-C and Classic-C seating was a wonderfully pricey upgrade available from AMG and other tuners back in the 80's. They do turn up occasionally on eBay, CL, etc. Good luck with your search. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Love looking at this fine piece of work. Black on black. It looks so classy yet beastly. My kind of car. I'd love to see a video of this at night.
Thank you.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Danke!

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
2012 GLK350W4, 2006 E350, 1968 250SL
250 Posts
Great work... I read the story in "The Star" the other day. Thanks so much for spending the time (and money) to restore this car to such a high level. They've been overlooked for so long, they ARE the future collectibles. There weren't very many of them originally, even fewer today.

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
MBCA 48hp 500SEC Wide Body AMG

Great work... I read the story in "The Star" the other day. Thanks so much for spending the time (and money) to restore this car to such a high level. They've been overlooked for so long, they ARE the future collectibles. There weren't very many of them originally, even fewer today.
Thank you for taking the time to read the article and glad you enjoyed it. The W126 will rise again indeed!

Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes, Mercedes Benz Club | Mercedes-Benz Club of America

·
Registered
28 Posts
what a beautiful car!! I've always loved those AMG's. I'm on my 2nd E55, and love it, but those one's are amazing. Let me know if you want to sell it.

·
Registered
1988 Mercedes 560SEC
85 Posts
DAMN DUDDDEEE

Gorgeous ride, you did hell of a job. I wish I can do that to my 560sec but got to busy with college (pre-med). No time but overall, nice ride man

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts