Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Will horrors never cease lol

the funny thing is the "Libertarians" and "Conservatives" will duly generate outrage completely forgetting that they were totally quiet when Bush took more vacation time then Kennedy actually was in Office (over 1000 days, on a par 2x times the vacations Obama has taken during the same amount of time) and the Liberals will defend it, a nice partisan debate will follow while both parties continue to fuck us in the ass by partying on our dime like drunken sailors while they gleefully assrape the Constitution

Obama has taken more vacay then Clinton or Carter but substantially less then Bushes or Reagan

Big fucking deal

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder who has cost the tax payers the most, while vacationing!

But alas big fucking deal.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
So you are worried about the cost of presidential vacations? :rolleyes: What about the cost of two idiotic wars and irresponsible tax cuts? $ 4 trillion or so should catch your attention first.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And your guy has done what? Nothing but spend more and follow the Bush doctrine on the wars, which as you know, that I fully give my support to the those fighting them!

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
snort, meh

Golf

·
Registered
6,999 Posts

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
NO, we have not!

But when they DO, it will be a good-thing.

My son returned home in August!
Timeline is finalized in December right? I have a few friends that were contractors there, they all have shipped out in the past week or two

Congratulations for your son coming home for Christmas, you must be very happy and very proud

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Timeline is finalized in December right? I have a few friends that were contractors there, they all have shipped out in the past week or two

Congratulations for your son coming home for Christmas, you must be very happy and very proud
Yes, that is a correct statement!

Very proud of him, he's been away from home for most part of 3 years up until
now, his deployment was in Astan. Not Iraq.
The region he served was gorgeous according to him.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Hey errbody! Ignore the real problems so that we can engage in more pig wallowing pork knuckle fuck jello shit slinging distractive idiocy! Ewoks came from Endor! Jabba the Chewbacca!

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
Hey errbody! Ignore the real problems so that we can engage in more pig wallowing pork knuckle fuck jello shit slinging distractive idiocy! Ewoks came from Endor! Jabba the Chewbacca!
By George, I think he's got it! Yes, carry on then! Cheerio good fellow!

Jim

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now I remember where I learnt that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts