Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4689 Posts

·
Registered
MB C-300 Sport 2009 Manual Black XPIPE+Exhaust=Brilliance
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People post pictures of a hot or not Girl inside or next to your MB will see how Benz improves the "Game"

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 C300 Sport,4matic, Artic White
71 Posts
Boom!

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Nice car too.

·
Registered
'17 GLC 250S, '16 C 200, '08 C 300 Avantgarde Sport
197 Posts
Hey, AZN. I just really don't know what to say. Keep it up, brother!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are more pics floating around somewhere... too many show models to the point where they all look the same lol.
ha nice thats a good problem to have dude. And i just relied that one of the picture were my ex with the SWAT hat is the picture in my '08 audi i had a couple of month ago so technically i have one picture of a hot girl next to my car (2 different blonds though) fucking AZN blew me out of this post lol

There is 270 views so far and only 3 of us posted common peeps! Im sure all of you have pictures of a girl or girls next to your MB I mean who would love to look back when your old telling your grand kids "grandpa was a PIMP with a Benz" So people do the right thing and take advantage of your MB because whether you like it or not Benz steps your game UP! Now driving a Phantom (ill post pics later) is a different type of "Game"but i wont get in to that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 C300 Sport,4matic, Artic White
71 Posts
There is 270 views so far and only 3 of us posted common peeps! Im sure all of you have pictures of a girl or girls next to your MB I mean who would love to look back when your old telling your grand kids "grandpa was a PIMP with a Benz" So people do the right thing and take advantage of your MB because whether you like it or not Benz steps your game UP! Now driving a Phantom (ill post pics later) is a different type of "Game"but i wont get in to that.:thumbsup:
Ditto, gotta step up your game people!

Is it gay if I think AZN's car is hotter then most of the women?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ditto, gotta step up your game people!

Is it gay if I think AZN's car is hotter then most of the women?:rolleyes:
hahahah nice not its not gay because in most pictures I was checking out the car rather than the girls asses lol so all good. Dam its over 500+ people and still nothing lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 4689 Posts