Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 684 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,166 Posts
That's MY threesome, right there. There's enough nob to go around.

HEY ISTHIS. As a friend, and member of the "gotcha yar back,dude" club, I would expect a quick note before editing YOUR post to make mine look, well, more perverted and sick then it should look.

·
Registered
1986 560 SL
7,300 Posts
I think you sexist pigs with your adolescent fantasies are scaring away female members. That's why there are few Jodys and Raelynns on here.
Kneel on your rosaries and think wholesome thoughts.

·
Registered
1986 560 SL
7,300 Posts
And rosaries may be said while kneeling or the rosary beads may be used while kneeling, but they aren't for kneeling on.
Hal, kneeling on the rosary causes pain which serves to discipline the penitent and sharpen his mind.

·
Registered
1986 560 SL
7,300 Posts
Isn't it more traditional to just use a hair shirt?

Now that we've got that settled, what's a "wholesome thought"?
Hair shirts are for Protestants. Rosaries, for Catholics. Each club has its own rituals.
A wholesome thought is the opposite of what you fellows are thinking when you ogle those babes.

·
Registered
1985 380SL, 1998 230SLK
1,548 Posts
Hair shirts are for Protestants. Rosaries, for Catholics. Each club has its own rituals.
A wholesome thought is the opposite of what you fellows are thinking when you ogle those babes.
Hair shirts were in use long before there wsa such a thing as Protestants.

So why would anyone bother with a wholesome thought? Strange and useless concept!

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,166 Posts
That's MY threesome, right there. There's enough nob to go around.
HEY ISTHIS. As a friend, and member of the "gotcha yar back,dude" club, I would expect a quick note before editing YOUR post to make mine look, well, more perverted and sick then it should look.

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ShiftNob said:
:D I thought about it. But the evil little laugh won out when I decided you've probably been hit harder by bigger buses.... :wink_2:

·
Registered
1985 380SL, 1998 230SLK
1,548 Posts
That's why I've gotten in the habit of uploading my images, either from my drive or from a URL -- so they can't suddenly change or alter the intent of my post.

1 - 20 of 684 Posts