Registered
1988 300 GD STT LWB
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good action pictures courtesy of Iver460:

http://www.offroad.no/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30095

·
Registered
'82 300 GD Cab STT ('02 G270CDi/'85 300 GD SWB)
473 Posts
And those weren't the best part of the offroad-meet, we drove a rather hard trial later that day, but I was far too busy driving and planning where to put my wheels (I got a bit worried when I saw those not caring too much for their modified Toyotas on 36" getting stars in their eyes).
Here are some other pics of Gs, shot of a one of the Mitsubishi-guys:

The best part was when a watcher came up to me and said "You'd better have som speed trough here" and I calmly answered "I've got lockers, so I'll take it slowly", crawled on and tackled the obstacle effortlessly[:D] The G's capabilities compared to other well-renomated viechles continues to amaze me!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Awesome pictures ... thanks much for sharing. If you have anymore please post them. Thxs again !!

·
Registered
280 GE / 1980
458 Posts
Thanks For SharinG Guys ,

It got to my attention most of the off road trips the Gs are not modified or slightly modified when all the majority of the other 4X4s are heavily modified .

Another good example of the Great vehicles we have .

We can always enjoy them as ou daily driver and can always rely on them in our off road trips or any where the road might lead us .

Day after day I'm lovinG the Gelaendewagen , I'll be restoring and driving this truck as long as I can drive .

It is a shame stopping their production I hope parts will always be available .

ReG ,

Shebl .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts