Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bs00clk and I have been talking about setting up a Northwest meet and were wondering how many people would be interested and where we should hold it? The two of us are in the Seattle area and we have noticed a few more have joined the forums that live in the area and it would be nice to put faces to the names. In addition, we are wondering how far out people would be interested in driving in from? Eastern WA (3 hrs), Vancouver, BC (2+ hrs), Portland, OR (3 hrs)? :dunno:

Personally, I think late spring or early summer would be nice, but then again it all depends on timing for everyone.

Yes, I know this is kind of early to start talking about this for spring or summer, but I finally started walking/driving again yesterday after breaking my ankle 16 weeks ago. Therefore, I am just a little excited to get back to driving my whip.
:eclipsee_steering:

Let us know what you think for timing and location.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need to give everyone a few days to log onto the site. :D I'll be checking back once a week to bump the thread.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in Portland, so I just might be interested, especially if its when the weather is nicer, I bought my car in Bellevue and I've test drove a different clk after it snowed, it wasn't fun! And we love to go for drives in the summer!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, and I will write something up do go out to a broader group as well. Make it a NorthWest MB meet or something.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump, then I am starting a new thread.

Since I am going to be travelling for business in May, June and July we better find a date in April. :D

How does the 26th or the 27th sound to everyone? Now we just need to come up with a place to meet. Suggestions?

·
Registered
653 Posts
There's enough of us around the Seattle without having to drive to Birch Bay...how about cruising I-90 out to Issaquah? Ever been to Stan's BBQ (best I've had in the area) or XXX Drive In? Killer food and lots of freeway to drive on...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts