Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbodiesel 212K or so, it doesn't work anymore :-)
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

does anyone know of any good mercedes repair shops or good transmission shops on the northside of atlanta?

I know about blue ridge but he's all the way across atlanta from where i live...the tow bill would be more than a typical service bill...

thanks!

·
Registered
'77 6.9, 74 240D, 96 Ram 5.9L Cummins
2,654 Posts
There's another place on Atlanta road near Dobbins AFB but I can't can't vouch for them, I just know they exist.

See if someone has AAA and have it towed that way.

·
Registered
1959 220S cabriolet, 1983 240D original owner, 1999 E300 turbo diesel, 1988 560SL, 2003 SLK320
3,513 Posts
Join AAA for a year for about $75 and they will tow you to Blue Ridge.

·
Registered
2005 CL65 AMG, 2007 Ferrari F430
790 Posts
Jonathan at Blue Ridge MB is THE place to go. I would tow my car a hundred miles to him personally. If you do go to him, tell him Bryan from Cartronics sent ya. He will make a good deal for you. He is an honest straight shooter.

·
Registered
1981 300D with a funny tranny
965 Posts
hey all,

does anyone know of any good mercedes repair shops or good transmission shops on the northside of atlanta?

I know about blue ridge but he's all the way across atlanta from where i live...the tow bill would be more than a typical service bill...

thanks!
what exactly happened to the car? It may be something simple that you can fix yourself instead of giving away a lot of money!
Was your engine running right b4 the tranny went bad?
when was the last time you cleaned your engine with a diesel purge?
How old are your filters?
any vacuum leaks?
does the car shut off immediately or not?
does the locking system work properly?
does the car smoke a lot? what color is the smoke?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts