Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone obviously new here and have been lurking around here for a week or so. iam in a situation where i may pic up a 1997 C230. guy wants to trade for my 2000 civic coupe with a JDM B16. granted that prolly makes no sense to most here lol. anyway i was just looking at common problems and what not with this car. says its been kept up with maint and what not. new tires, brakes as well. talking to my friends everyone is telling me to stay the hell away from this car due to the cost of maint. and parts and electrical problems. and granted i would prolly say the same to my friend if he asked me. i just want to get out of the honda game now and focus on my family and would like to have a safe sedan that i can take my two kids in and feel ok. and my lowered civic isnt the car, were just putting too many miles on my wifes car so having two family cars would be nice.

well reading up on here has given me hope that this benz with 115k on it may be a good choice.the "how many miles does your C have" thread gives me hope. most of the problems i hear or read online is the engine being underpowered (which i dont want a fast car) and gas miles. ....well iam sorry to ramble on an on so here i am...lol:thumbsup: so you guys think its worth my time....ill post the pics he sent me up when i get home.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 2 of 2 Posts