Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would introduce myself. First off name is Jason and currently am residing in Germany working with the US Military. I just bought a 1988 260e from a very good friend of mine. Came with a full tune-up, brand new yokohama tires, 16x7.5 rims, bbs side skirts, every piece of rubber under the car has been replaced a couple of years ago (heard this was a concern on older Mercs), pads replaced last Nov, I believe new joints in the rear as there was a clicking and some type of lowering springs. From the title book it looks like Eibach springs. It needs passenger side window motors, and a rear wheel bearing as it has a slight hum to it coming from the right rear. All in all the car is in very good condition with No a/c and it is a 5 speed. Here are the pics.

Thanks for looking and pics were also added into the picture thread. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks and I only consider myself a noob because this is the first Benz I have owned. Been here in Germany for almost 9 years now and this is Benz number one. The price was right and we were in need of a car capable of hitting the autobahn. I own a pretty quick Nissan but after all the mods it just isn't meant for those long drives like the Benz.

Again thanks for the compliments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts