Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a quick Happy Thanksgiving to my 210 peeps.

DIY: Find all the things in your life for which you're thankful, and reflect on them for a while. If they involve people, let them know you're thankful.

If there's strife and difficulty in your life right now, allow yourself to let go of it, at least for a day. No matter how things are, you can always find someone worse off than you. Be blessed.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320(217K Miles), 2002 E320 Special Edition(183K Miles)
3,467 Posts
Same to you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
W210 1996 E320 Smoke Silver. [W124 1990 300CE Artic White - Sold].
814 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving greg!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!

·
Registered
2001 E320 Sport
25 Posts
Giving thanks....

Enjoy today's festivities! Food, fun, family and friends is what it is all about. If only we could practice this every day! I give thanks to all the great people in this forum, who give of their time and patience to help one another. :)

·
Registered
2000 E430 (base), 77 450SL, 89 420SEL, 97 E420
295 Posts
Members of this site, and especially this forum are really fellows of a wonderful fellowship. Helping each other is a part of Thanksgiving, so let's continue this fine tradition. I wish I knew more about solving problems than asking for help, but I've learned so much in the last few months that I hope to give back as much as I've learned.
Cheers,

·
Premium Member
07 Silverado CC Z71, 10 Chevy Tahoe LT, 12 BMW K1600GLT
5,812 Posts
Thanks, Greg! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everybody else, too!

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving Day, celebrated today, on the fourth Thursday in November, should be an annual tradition in Benzworld since the beginning of the internet. The event that Americans commonly call the "First Thanksgiving" is to be celebrated to give thanks to Benzworld for helping the Owners of Mercedes Benz survive their first brutal high cost of repairs and maintenance all over the world. The first Thanksgiving feast should last three days, providing enough spare parts for thousands of W210s and tens of thousands of other Native Wxxx. The feast should consist of regular and irregular maintenance parts such as oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, engine mounts, Oxygen sensors, spark plugs and wires, shocks, springs, climate controls, brake light switch, ..., harvest free shipping from autohausaz. The Benzworld members should be accustomed to regularly celebrating "Thanksgivings"—days of thanking themselves, Benzworld, its moderators for low cost fixings, quick repairs, maintenance, and declaring victories over dealers and Indy.

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Very nice. :bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts