Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new owner & would like to use my Nokia phone. Do any European boarders know if there is a kit for Nokia? If so, price & how to order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Germany delivers CLK with Nokia ....

... so if you want to have your Nokia installed, you could order the adapter for your Handy-Type to install in the car.You mean cell-phone, right?<br> That what I am speaking about.<br> So tell me your Type (number) of nokia-phone, then I will ask my dealer for the part-number and the price.<br> <br> Best Regards - Manfred

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Germany delivers CLK with Nokia ....

I have the Nokia 6162 cell phone.<br> <br> Any help with part # for 1)handset & 2)installation kit would be appreciated. Pricing also would be helpful along with dealer to order from unless you can help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Following Nokia Phones are possible...

... I asked my dealer and he told me the following points:<br> If you have the 'new modell 2000' with CAN-BUS, you could have only the parts for the following NOKIA-Phones:<br> <br> 6210, 6150, 6110, 5110 and 5130. Reason:<br> <br> The Control-Modul for the Phone ist only working with these Phones. Mercedes had programmed this Control-Modul only for this Phones. If you want to modify your car for one of the above phones, you have to order the following parts:<br> Control-modul: #2038209926<br> Clip: #2038200751 (depends on your Phone-typ)<br> or the complete handheld-set (then it will cost more)<br> Noisefilter: #2038205215<br> The partnumbers are guilty here in germany and the price for these 3 parts are around 300 US Dollar without shipping or more for the complete handheld-set.<br> <br> So I realised now, that mercedes has complete different Control-Moduls for the USA and it will not so easy to get it working over the CAN-BUS with NOKIA in your country.<br> <br> Good luck with this.<br> <br> Best regards - Manfred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts