Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a power cord you can purchase that will replace the Motorola power cord for the intergrated phone so that you can hook up an 8000 series Nokia phone?

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
Nope.

Unfortunately the plug, hardware and software is proprietary to MB, unless you can get the whole module and wiring for European MBs which uses Nokia. I don't remember which model it uses so someone may confirm this.

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,241 Posts
Is there a power cord you can purchase that will replace the Motorola power cord for the intergrated phone so that you can hook up an 8000 series Nokia phone?
Do you just want it so you can charge your phone (you asked about POWER CORD) or do you want to do phone integration? Integration is covered by Frank's earlier post.

For power, it depends on which model phone you have (there are a lot of phones in the 8000 series and they use different connectors).

-s-

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Nokia 8000 power cord integrated phone

I have an 8265 and I just want to power it up.

Do you just want it so you can charge your phone (you asked about POWER CORD) or do you want to do phone integration? Integration is covered by Frank's earlier post.

For power, it depends on which model phone you have (there are a lot of phones in the 8000 series and they use different connectors).

-s-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts