Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ML 270 CDI (MY 2002) with the Comand-console installed. I want to install a handsfree kit for a Nokia 6210. <br> This Nokia can be ordered as an option to a new vehicle, which I didn't... In that case the functionality of the Nokia would be integrated in the Comand-software (making calls etc..).<br> Does anyone know if a aftermarket kit is available to connect and integrate this Nokia with the Comand-console ?<br> <br> TIA !<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Theres no aftermarket kit, but it should be possible and not too ridiculously expensive to install (ie not too much above original option price) because not too much interior needs removing on a ML - as the aerial wiring is already there and the bits all go up at the front of the car (not at rear or under seat as in all the other MBs)<br> <br> Im not sure if the microphone wiring is already there or not, but it may well be.<br> <br> I suspect asking your local dealer is a good start.<br> <br> Here is the parts you need, but I dont know all the part numbers, and there will be more screws and things needed<br> <br> Wiring loom 163 540 74 10<br> Fibre loom 163 540 85 10 (may need some adapters)<br> Fuse 203 821 00 64<br> Nokia 6210 Controller 203 820 99 26<br> Handset Cradle 293 821 04 51<br> Handset Cradle mount 203 820 05 51<br> Screw covers 000 823 01 49 (2 needed)<br> Screws 001 984 58 29 (2 needed)<br> Phone console (ordered in interior colour)<br> Dual-Band compensator 203 820 39 26<br> Antenna<br> <br> Richard

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It can be installed like it would be from factory, but it needs to be done at a Mercedes workshop because it needs some technical experience and it needs to be programmed in the comand with the Star Diagnose. The costs without the celular phone for interface, holder, kompensator, kables, optical fiber, etc., are +- 870 euros without taxes and work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts