Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

I have aftermarket Sony CD changer installed in my car. the CD changer working on radio frequency 88.3 and it was working very well. Before two days, my car was in the workshop and I take it friday. I switch on the radio, the 88.3 frequency was very noisy so i change the frequency in the CD changer and the radio to 88.5, 88.7, 88.9 ....... I checked all frequencies and all of them have noise.
anybody can help??

·
Registered
537 Posts
If your mechanic took the rear bumper off he might just forgot to put the radio antenna connection back.

Here it is behind the cover to the left in the trunk:

·
Registered
120 Posts
i got also bad reception. does anybody know what is this "black box" there? some kind of a amplifier? i've heard that this is a common problem for these cars.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jonathan

yes, he took off the rear bumper and yesterday I checked the antenna connection but it is connected. So, are there another solutions???

vvee12

Thank you man. when you come to Saudi Arabia, tell me I will buy it :)

I have one more question guys, where is my radio antenna? is it the small antenna on the top of the rear glass?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have one more question guys, where is my radio antenna? is it the small antenna on the top of the rear glass?
there is AM antenna!

here is FM antenna:

really "good" idea to put the FM antenna in the REAR PUMPER. what a masterpiece. lol.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have my antenna in the bumper as Marek shows.
BUT!
Some idiot put a cell phone antenna on the rear fender. The phone is not even in the car any more!

So now I have to live with a f-cking ugly antenna on the rear fender!!:mad:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have my antenna in the bumper as Marek shows.
BUT!
Some idiot put a cell phone antenna on the rear fender. The phone is not even in the car any more!

So now I have to live with a f-cking ugly antenna on the rear fender!!:mad:

I have an ugly one also one the center of trunk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts