Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
For some time now, my 2011 S350 Bluetec has no sound.
On the display i have the message: Device not available, before it went silent for good, it worked for a period intermitently and alternating between Device unavailable and Media interface unavailable. So now it says Device unavailablee and it's dead for good. No sound at all, music navi voice, phone etc.
Someone sugested that it might be the amplifier in the trunk, checked it and the coller only spins for 1 second.
also yesterday i bought the Star amd after my first diagnose ever i have found fdom what i see amd understand, that in most fiber optic circuit loop there is an interuption between the voice control and the cd changer. O have attatched the pics below.
now of any of you guys habe any advices I wpuld apreciate it cause i habe no idea what to do with this info or if it is correct

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Konigstiger for you answer and your interest in my problem.
I will try to check all the conections mentioned above. I will go buy the needed tools today.
Vin number is WDD2211261A399355
Thank you again for taking the time to reply. Have a good day

·
Premium Member
'71 Pinto
4,207 Posts
This is odd EPC shows your vehicle does not have VCS (as depicted in link previously provided) confirmed by data card code 813 is not listed. Here are compatible part #s for COMAND unit and, for future reference, amplifier.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts