Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SL55 (2002)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, driving home tonight i went to overtake put my foot down and very little happened, it was if kick down was not happening. it feels like ive got a quarter of the power i should have, cant produce a wheel spin from start, the engine sounds fine and smooth but the power is just not there. tried with traction control off and still the same, i had and intercooler pump fitted 6 months ago? no lights on dash either?? any ideas

·
Registered
5 Posts
No Power

I had the same problem. Finally found out it was the throttle module. nap came bak to my gas pedal and $2000 dollars later I was happy again.

Goodluck.

·
Registered
2000 MERCEDES C43 AMG / 2004 AUDI RS6 / 2005 AUDI TT 3.2 V6
165 Posts
yeah ive had this problem for some time since i bought the car really 7 months ago had the water pump for the kompresser replaced as this was not working problem seemed to be better but still power loss and kick down not working propley as well so looks like i will tell the garage it could be this as there is no warning lights apart from sometimes when i switch the engine off esp fault light comes up but then when you switch the engine back on it has no faults

·
Registered
2000 MERCEDES C43 AMG / 2004 AUDI RS6 / 2005 AUDI TT 3.2 V6
165 Posts
Yeah forgot to say this is on my cl55 amg k 500 bhp same engine as sl55 and also its burning a bit of oil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts