Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1993 MB 400SEL; 1986 190E 2.3-16 w/ MS II EFI
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there MB owners [:)], this will be my first post here hoping that someone will be able to help. I bought a starmark 1993 400SEL about four years ago and the car has been very reliable except for minor problems i.e. window motor needs replacing.

My question is about the RED and BLUE buttons on the middle of the dash close to the center vents. It seems that the "background" lights stopped working that would allow for easily locating the buttons at night. I know that these RED/BLUE buttons still work because pressing these buttons activate the respective indicator lights and blows warm/cold air through the vents

Is there anybody that had experienced this problem? Where are the bulb(s) located?

· Registered
1993 MB 400SEL; 1986 190E 2.3-16 w/ MS II EFI
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I able to get some help. I subscribed to alldatadiy.com and I able to find the info on how...

I able to get some help. I subscribed to alldatadiy.com and I able to find the info on how to get to the bulb. [:D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.