Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Merz S430
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Skylaw said:
It may be more expensive than the key - and I don't know if you can complete the setup without accessing the inside of your car - but Tele-Aid may be able to unlock it for you if you call them and start a subscription. There is some paperwork to do through your authorized dealer to start the process.

i can get inside the car, but i can't get into the trunk and to the battery

·
Registered
05 E55/ 05 Yamaha R1
173 Posts
this wont help you, but, did you know that a car with "keyless go" will not let this happen. the trunk will pop after about 5 seconds when it recognizes the key is inside.

neat, huh!

·
Registered
2004 Merz S430
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i don't have a keyless go in my s430

·
Registered
2000 S500, 1992 400SE
6 Posts
This takes two people to do. Once you are in the car you can go under the rear passenger seat and go into the fuse box. Your partner will have to pull the trunk release on your driver's door at the same time you pull and reinstall a certain fuse. Do to safety issues on this forum I can't tell you exactly which fuse but your local MBZ dealer can tell you.

I had to do this when I locked my only key in the trunk after playing golf and dropped my clubs in and slammed the trunk shut.

Good Luck

·
Registered
2001 W210 E430, 2009 E350
17 Posts
This takes two people to do. Once you are in the car you can go under the rear passenger seat and go into the fuse box. Your partner will have to pull the trunk release on your driver's door at the same time you pull and reinstall a certain fuse. Do to safety issues on this forum I can't tell you exactly which fuse but your local MBZ dealer can tell you.

I had to do this when I locked my only key in the trunk after playing golf and dropped my clubs in and slammed the trunk shut.

Good Luck
Just to let everyone know this does work. I did this with my boss 02 S430 and it pop open but what a pain.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts