Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know we've got a few w140's in and around the tri state area, and the weather should be getting nice next month, so why don't we finally get together and strut our stuff.

My spring break is from MARCH 22-30. are any dates in that week or those weekends good for anyone?

I'd seriously like to do this, it would be alot of fun. perhaps we could even make it a big thing and invite other benz's too.

who's down?

I am located in somerset county, NJ, but the location can be flexible.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
dont forget to take photos, like not people stading next to their cars but maybe try aranging the cars in a carpark or in some nice park etc. thanks :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright guys great start. let's get a few more attendants then we can narrow it down to a specific date.

·
Registered
681 Posts
dont forget to take photos, like not people stading next to their cars but maybe try aranging the cars in a carpark or in some nice park etc. thanks :)
i'm sure it'll look nice. I mean seriously how can a mass of clean and polished W140's in any somewhat organized shot not look ridiculous.

honestly just thinking about a picture like makes me grin a bit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would love to come, but my baby isnt looking too well since my accident. I had a cinderblock thrown in my drivers side window and my aftermarket pioneer nav unit ripped out. so i think rather than embarrass myself with my car right now i think i might pass, unless i fix everything by then.

Laz

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I am currently working in central NJ and have my 500SEL out here with me. I would love to meet up, but I will warn everyone that my 500SEL is not in the best shape of its life since I've been forced to leave it outside and drive it in the snow... Where in somerset county were you thinking? I'm working in Bridgewater and staying in New Brunswick. If you're lucky, you may see a black W140 cruising down 287 or Easton Ave early in the morning or late in the evening....

I should be free March 29 or 30 if anyone is interested for that weekend.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am currently working in central NJ and have my 500SEL out here with me. I would love to meet up, but I will warn everyone that my 500SEL is not in the best shape of its life since I've been forced to leave it outside and drive it in the snow... Where in somerset county were you thinking? I'm working in Bridgewater and staying in New Brunswick. If you're lucky, you may see a black W140 cruising down 287 or Easton Ave early in the morning or late in the evening....

I should be free March 29 or 30 if anyone is interested for that weekend.
working in bridgewater? haha small world, that's where I live :p where are you working? If you pass by Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School next week, be sure to look for the w140 in the student lot ;-)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would love to come, but my baby isnt looking too well since my accident. I had a cinderblock thrown in my drivers side window and my aftermarket pioneer nav unit ripped out. so i think rather than embarrass myself with my car right now i think i might pass, unless i fix everything by then.

Laz
Sorry to hear about the incident :-\ but we would love to have your company, so if you do manage to have it fixed by then, be sure to let me know and definitely stop by

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP

I need confirmation on these dates from those who have expressed an interest to attend.

March 29 or 30

which of these two would be best?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright, by process of elimination, the date is now set for March 30

now we need a location. I could give my address so that you guys have something to punch into mapquest, or I could give you my highschool address, which would probably work better. we can meet in the teacher parking lot.

600 Garretson Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

I'm pretty sure that's it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
working in bridgewater? haha small world, that's where I live :p where are you working? If you pass by Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School next week, be sure to look for the w140 in the student lot ;-)
I'm doing some work for JOM Pharmaceuticals. Like most things in the area, they are owned by Johnson & Johnson. I'm working at the distribution centers in Bridgewater (near Cosco, Target, and Home Depot) and Franklin just off exit 12 on 287.

I am 95% sure I will be able to make it to the meet on the 30th (Provided no emergency comes up). What time were you thinking?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm new to this forum and I'm from the somerset area,and would like to stop by if possible,but my benz is not much of a show car is much all stock. Let me know if ok or not to mess with the big guys. :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm new to this forum and I'm from the somerset area,and would like to stop by if possible,but my benz is not much of a show car is much all stock. Let me know if ok or not to mess with the big guys. :D
don't worry. If you spend a little more time on the forum you'll see most people here very much appreciate a well taken care of clean stock W140 then a blinged out pull me over please vehicle.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts