Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 GE / 1980
458 Posts
Those G s will look better if the rims and tires are changed .
Those rims belongs to H2 and escalad not to a G [:p]

ReG ,

Shebl

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
You know it was just this last week that i was thinking it's been a surprisingly long time since someone posted picture of a G with big ugly rims. They do pop up from time to time.

That's also about the worst weather and terrain those rims and tires can handle as well. Doh! It's fun seeing a black and white G together. I like that, but really too bad about the rims and tires.

Most the people with big chrome rims around here are poorer than those with stock or simpler rims. I just associate them with low class money, or an attempt to show more money than you have. Mind you i don't come from old money nor am i rich, but still makes me think that. Heck you could argue my rims are *******, which they have been referred to as such, but at least they serve a practical purpose being smaller in diameter and with an offset that lets me run my tire size.

·
Registered
CL500 1995
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ewalberg - 4/6/2006 2:47 AM

You know it was just this last week that i was thinking it's been a surprisingly long time since someone posted picture of a G with big ugly rims. They do pop up from time to time.

That's also about the worst weather and terrain those rims and tires can handle as well. Doh! It's fun seeing a black and white G together. I like that, but really too bad about the rims and tires.

Most the people with big chrome rims around here are poorer than those with stock or simpler rims. I just associate them with low class money, or an attempt to show more money than you have. Mind you i don't come from old money nor am i rich, but still makes me think that. Heck you could argue my rims are *******, which they have been referred to as such, but at least they serve a practical purpose being smaller in diameter and with an offset that lets me run my tire size.

I think that AMG rims are the best

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,982 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts