Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 M5, 07 RS4, 07 ML63
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a card-holder paper-stuff keeper leather folio thingy. Nice. I can put my registration, insurance, parking and speeding tickets, and other miscellaneous crap in it... too bad the cd-changer takes up the whole friggin' glove box so I can't keep it in there. Now I wonder what possesed MB to think that we could actually use an Owner's Card with nothing more than our name, the car's VIN, and MBUSA's phone number on it? Does membership have its privileges? I wonder if I can use it to get super bowl tickets next year [;)]

Touching letter * sniff * I feel special now

A gift well appreciated. Thanks MBUSA! Keep 'em coming ;) I could also use some mugs, keychains, pens, and a new spring wardrobe for the gf without having to spend 10 hours at the mall.

·
Registered
SLK55 //AMG
1,212 Posts
Nice gift!
I wonder how they decide who gets these things.... this is my third Mercedes and I have never recieved anything from them.

·
Registered
SLK350
475 Posts
I got the folder about a week ago, too. It should have been about the size of a business card if they thought we would put it in the dash glove box. I have to fold up the registration just to get it in there. Oh,well! It's the thought that counts?

Roberta[:)][:)][:)]

·
Registered
350 SLK
35 Posts
I also got one. I guess if you use this style of holder rather than a wallet it is nice. I haven't decided what to do with mine yet.

Bill

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
I got one in December; particulary like the card with it that has the VIN and will be swiped at service times (I think that is the purpose masmole)...[:D][:D][:D]

I already have a larger leather Euro delivery portfolio that would not fit in the small glovebox, so this thinner, smaller one will do and has no problem fitting since I don't have a changer in there... [;)]

·
Registered
2001 C320 Sport
15 Posts
I also recv'd one last week. I took final delivery (after Euro delivery) two weeks prior to that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts