Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey This car is HOTTTTT!!! I was wondering what exactly are these mods on this car, what kind of wheels, body kit, grill, and any others that are on this, i love this car and want to take some of its ideas. <br>
<br>
thanks <br>
<br>
joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: PerformanceProducts is the distributor for Expression.

try evosport.com<br> i've been told that they are the exclusive official dealer in the US

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the best looking C kit I've seen yet!

This one looks better than the Brabus, Lorinser, and AMG kit. And that mod grille is just to nice!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we are the importer and retailer in the us for this ...

if anyone is interested, please let me know. I don't want to post any more info as I don't want to sound too 'salesy'! ;^)<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
<br>
Brad<br>
evosport<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: we are the importer and retailer in the us for this ...

I am very interested in this front spoiler and the rest of the kit, and also the grill, and the rear wing. please let me know more about these items brad otoupalik. email me at [email protected]<br> thanks<br> joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hey brad me too,... send me the email regarding the parts....;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all your excitement ...

in part due to all the excitement from the US customers, this kit IS in production. In approx 2 weeks it will be out!<br> <br> I just wanted to let you all know to look forward to this kit!<br> <br> Thanks!<br> <br> Brad<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Thanks for all your excitement ...

Please e-mail me the info for the grille and full kit when it becomes available or if you already know the price just shoot me the details please. <br> <br> [email protected]<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Thanks for all your excitement ...

Brad, just a couple quick questions... What springs/suspension kit was used on the show car? Do you know how much it was lowered in the front and the back? Also do you happen to know what the wheel\tire size is? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.<br>
<br>
Erik

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

am very interested in this front spoiler and the rest of the kit, and also the grill, and the rear wing. please let me know more about these items<br> <br> please contact whith me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts