Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have picked up the requests for a separate forum for the newer Sprinter models in this thread http://www.benzworld.org/forums/suggestions-feedback/1403340-07-up-sprinter.html#post3179041

I have suggested that rather than start a splinter forum for the newer Sprinter models, all models can be covered in this existing forum by all members completing their member profiles which should include their exact model and year and also their geographical location.
Any new topic should refer to the particular model and year of Sprinter.

Most importantly I have suggested that this Sprinter forum should nominate one of it's more knowledgeable and prolific members to take on the role of forum moderator. The forum moderator could then ensure that topics and posts are moved and merged into their correct year and model designations.

Please take a little time to ponder these suggestions and post back into this thread with any ideas or further suggestions.

Please also send me a PM with any nominations for a moderator, these will be forwarded to the BenzWorld administrators for consideration.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts