Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a C320 for my folks....Sorry for the newbie questions but...<br> <br> I was little surprised that there's not cd player with the car. Thinking about adding a single disc by changing the head unit or adding a changer.<br> <br> What options do I have? Are there aftermarket ones?...Is the a FAQ that describes this? <br> <br> Seemed so easy for my a4, but me thinks for the mercedes, it aint plug and play.<br> <br> Thanks in advance.<br> <br> 0<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have two changers which can be attached to the stock head unit via fiber optic cable. One is the MB-Alpine sold by the dealers and Autoclass, and the other is the Becker Silverstone 2662 which will not fit in the glovebox.<br> <br> If you wish to have a single disk in dash player and retain the function of the steering wheel controls the only choice is the Becker Audio 10. There is also the Becker Audio 30 APS which has a navigation function, but it is much more expensive than the Audio 10.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Who sells Becker?

Autoclass sells the Becker Audio 10 for $649. Most people who are installing them have purchased them on the German ebay site. There are a few Becker dealers in the US but they are few and far between.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts