Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been reading nearly all the previous posting - very informative. Need some questions answer please.

1. Audio 10 CD Model No. MF 2910 - is this a Fiber Optic Model?
2. How do i identify if i have a Fiber Optic Head Unit install in my car?
3.Where can I purchased online, shift knobs for post year 2000 W210?
4.Could anyone please tell me where can I get the Glasurit color code for the US W211 models? Esp. interested in the Pewter Silver Metalic.

Thanking you guys in advance for the help.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info but those are not the original.

Hi JimB,

Appreciate the links but those are not the original type. I am looking for the regular original ones. Tried the MB USA site, Ebay USA and Germany but to no avail. Could someone assist me please. Images below.

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I assumed you already check with your dealer.;-)

·
Registered
2002 E55 AMG
104 Posts
Re: Thank you for the info but those are not the original.

Hi JimB,

Appreciate the links but those are not the original type. I am looking for the regular original ones. Tried the MB USA site, Ebay USA and Germany but to no avail. Could someone assist me please. Images below.
Gawd2003, You go to the dealer for an original equipment replacment shift knob.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know the part number?

Dear E55 Kev & Jim B,

Thank you for the info but unfortunately the local dealer here is Malaysia is not very helpful and more so it is the fasting month therefore things moves even slower. Appreciate if you guys could be so kind to provide me with the part number for either the beige or gray leather gear knob. Is there anywhere on the net that I can purchase this gear knob. How much does it cost in the US?

Anticipating your reply.

Thanks again guys !

[:eek:)]

·
Registered
2002 E55 AMG
104 Posts
Gawd, the knob you are looking for is not an "accessory" or an aftermarket item. It is an...

Gawd, the knob you are looking for is not an "accessory" or an aftermarket item. It is an OE (original equipment) item.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts