Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!
I am attempting the MCS retro fit on my ML. I am in need of the 3 Euro pieces, does anyone know where I can purchase them from. I was in contact with Drew, and for some reason all of my emails to him keep bouncing back to me stating that his filter has rejected the email as "spam". Drew, if you're out there, it's Jack...please pm me or email me at: olca4e at gmail.com
If anyone else can be helpful in sharing where they purchased the parts from I would greatly appreciate it! Also, just wondering, if I need all the Euro parts if I am going to install my own Alpine Antenna on the dash. Thanks again.......best wishes.......Jack ;)

CAN-BUS Adapter Euro MB Part# Q6 54 0011 (A163 820 00 87) B67 82 2519

CAN Adapter/Insertion Harness Euro MB Part# B6 782 2596

Gerate Adapter Euro MB Part# B6 7 82 2594

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes you will need all 3 of the euro parts. The Alpine GPS ant. fits on the back of the NAV unit unit, while the europarts connect to the main radio and transmission. I bought my parts from racetec-us.com . They got me the parts in a weeks time and may have some instock. It was bout $325 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
whatever you do... DO NOT buy from A M G K I T ... VERY poor service and no appropriate contact method. A few people on here have been bitten by them and I was one of them recently. If you can find them elsewhere do so.

·
Registered
2000 ML430
657 Posts
bluesjoel - 4/14/2005 2:16 AM

Hey folks!
I am attempting the MCS retro fit on my ML. I am in need of the 3 Euro pieces, does anyone know where I can purchase them from. I was in contact with Drew, and for some reason all of my emails to him keep bouncing back to me stating that his filter has rejected the email as "spam". Drew, if you're out there, it's Jack...please pm me or email me at: olca4e at gmail.com
If anyone else can be helpful in sharing where they purchased the parts from I would greatly appreciate it! Also, just wondering, if I need all the Euro parts if I am going to install my own Alpine Antenna on the dash. Thanks again.......best wishes.......Jack ;)

CAN-BUS Adapter Euro MB Part# Q6 54 0011 (A163 820 00 87) B67 82 2519

CAN Adapter/Insertion Harness Euro MB Part# B6 782 2596

Gerate Adapter Euro MB Part# B6 7 82 2594
You can try these guys. Someone On mb>world dot org said they had good buying experience with www.mbdoctor.com Here is the direct link to the parts that you need http://mbdoctor.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=59&osCsid=4f3fd75be9d2875a2366cdbb489bc8fe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts