Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1990 560 SEC
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found your fourm today, what a lot of info that I have for years just winged it, on trial and error... to all the contributes THANKS I am sure
that i will have lots of questions on my MB
(1990 560 SEC 77,000). I am the guy that likes to have all the add-ons and extras I love to spend the week-end tweaking my MB and searching ebay for the latest items, although there is not a lot that you can find, I guess the aftermarket boys figure a MB comes with just about everthing required. I will post a pic of my car in the next couple days. again thanks for all the info (oh yeah I am really interested in the supercharged aspect, just need to figure out
how to get there from here)

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
Welcome! If you've got experience in Detroit motors, might i suggest nitrous?

·
1991 500SEC sub 50K mi. 1987 560SEC Now 150K mi. 2018
4,281 Posts
Sweet looking car BlackSEC!

I'm especially interested in the exhaust outlets. Can you post more details/pics on how it was accomplished?

I'm sure others would like to know as well.

Thanks & Welcome, MBL

·
Registered
1990 560 SEC
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tips are new SS by Magnaflow listed in there truck
section...I just went to my local Muffler shop, had them cut off my old muffler and pipes just past the
swedge joint in front of the resanators bend new pipes for each side and bam!! done.. anyone need a like new rear muffler?

Attachments

·
Registered
Widebody SEC
774 Posts
welcome. keep up the good work.

love the dual pipe setup. [:p]

can we get a shot from underneath?

·
Registered
03' C320 4Matic SS
670 Posts
the exhaust is very unique your car would look sick with a pair of euro headlights, pair of red/clear taillights and some black tints just my opinion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts