Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Newbie here. Need some help and opinions.

1222 Views 7 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Gary Fullerton
G
Hi all. I'm new to the board so I'm giving this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: Hi all. I'm new to the board so I'm giving this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary I have silver with charcoal interior and a black top, very easy to keep clean<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Color Schemes..

Depends on what you are looking for. I am getting the Coupe.. I looked at a Black Opal / Ash and Silver / Ash.. in a 430.. and the Silver / Ash is the best color scheme I have seen .. the blue tint makes it look soo much better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the board. <br>I have black on oyster/ash and if I had the chance, I would have<br>gotten silver on charcoal like Steven did. The oyster/ash intertior is so hard<br>to maintain. Sometimes I get stains which are so hard to remove and even very small<br>stains are noticeable. The car does get dirty right after you wash it. The only<br>consolation is that when it's clean it really looks nice.<p>Silver is I believe the easiest to maintain. Scratches and dirt aren't that noticeable.<p>Frank<p>: Hi all. I'm new to the board so I'm giving this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Steven, Frank, HapaHaole for the inputs..

I'm leaning towards the silver on charcoal combo.<br>It looks like the best route for me to go.<br>I was thinking of getting the K2 option and command.<p>Again thank you all.<p>Gary Fullerton<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got the designo slate blue CLK. It's quite unique, gets lots of stares. The color changes from blue/grey to a lavender as you walk around the car. Interior colors are lavender/bluish. These are all "ishes" because it's hard to pinpoint. Very nice. <p><p>this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like silver/charcoal. Many complaints here that it is too common, but there is a reason for that!

: Hi all. I'm new to the board so I'm giving this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have a pic or somewhere I can see what it looks like ? Thanks.

: I just got the designo slate blue CLK. It's quite unique, gets lots of stares. The color changes from blue/grey to a lavender as you walk around the car. Interior colors are lavender/bluish. These are all "ishes" because it's hard to pinpoint. Very nice. <p><p>this a shot.<br>What do you guys think is a nice color combo ? I want something that's easy to maintain and clean.<br>I really like the Black Opal on Charcoal combo but black gets dirty right after you clean it.<br>Silver on Charcoal might look good. This is so hard. Any help would be great since I will be ordering<br>the car next Monday.<p>Thanks<p>Gary<p><p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.