Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there benz folks! I'm currently in the process of aquiring my stepdad's 1999 C230 Kompressior (black on tan). I'm buying it as a daily driver because my Acura RSX needs more time at the shop to get full track prepped. I just changed the pads on the car (by request of my mother) with some Pagid brake pads and this weekend, I'll be changing near all the fluids (engine oil, tranny fluid, brake fluid).

I already have a list of items that I'm gonna throw on the car, but for the engine, I've been having no luck in finding performance parts (I already have a Remus muffler waiting for it). I'm basically looking for intakes and headers for the car that car CARB leagal, so if you guys could help me out, that would be apprecated.

As far as the list of modifications, I was going to drop it on H&R cup kit, 18" DTM Kruze model 10 wheels (polish finish), and audio (Pioneer NAV-SYS910DVD package, Focal 165K2 componets, Image Dynamics IDQ sub, and Arc Audio amps).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOps, I didn't notice this was in the AMG forums. Mod, can you please move to W202 sedan forums please?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts