Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ray. I'm glad to be part of the Benzworld community. I only work on one M-B, my wife's '94 E320. I've tried a few times to get her into a newer one but she won't let me sell it! Then other people tell me the 124 is a better car than most of the newer ones! So I guess we're keeping it. She keeps the car impecibly clean inside and out. Plus, we live in North Carolina, USA so we get almost NO road salt!

I have a Porsche repair business and specialize in the front-engine Porsches, especially the 928.

Recently my wife ran into the back of a pick up with hers so we're repairing it with an identical parts doner...two tone green with tan interior. I only paid $1,000 for this doner but the trouble is, it's too nice a car to dismantle so I'm going to fix it too. The only problem is that it runs poorly but I'm sure we have it running right pretty easily.

My wife is just heart-broken over her car :crybaby2: and comes to the shop to visit it and pet it. I think she's in the shop more now than ever because she misses her car. She's NOT crazy but she apologizes to it all the time!

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld Ray. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

To edit your profile simply click on quick links “edit profile” (quick links is top Right of the page)

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums and there you will find the technical forum for your car.

For FAQ see the Benzworld help section here:
BenzWorld Help - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum
Benzworld help is for general enquires and all technical questions should be posted on the specific forum for your car. If you are not sure which forum it should be on then please ask me and I will give you a link.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts