Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to tell you all that if you are looking for fantastic wheels and tires and dont want to get ripped off in the process, i HIGHLY suggest going to Tirerack.com. They are SOOOOO proffesional about everything and I can not imagine an easier transaction!

My service rep there was Blake and he was brilliant. I must have called him about 30 times with questions before buying a set of tires. He was patient and told me to call anytime i had a question. See if you get that from your MB dealer!!!!

Anyways, I bought 19" AMG 215's (Bright silver) with Michelin Pilot Sport SP2s. I drove around yesterday and I cant get over how amazing the cornering is....but I am taking it easy as at around $300 +/- per tire....I want them to last a long time :)

Anyone else have that tire here in the 19" Size??

I will post pictures as soon as I take them!!!!
Best Regards to all, and HAPPY FREAKEN FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Brad

·
Registered
S-Klasse W 220
3 Posts
Just installed Brabus Monoblock VI's 2 piece w/ 19 inch PS2's as well. Best tire in its class. Rides like a champ! Was thinking of going w/ 20's but did'nt want the rubbage in the back of my mind especially w/ three kids in the back. Happy with the look though. [:)]

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the PS2s are amazing arent they? I had the pleasure of driving to New Jersey yesterday along some really twisty roads and i think at any speed, they were like driving a ferrari. It was so precise...at one point, i got scared cuz there was NOOO feeling of shakiness that it felt numb to me. not numb in a bad way, but i realized at that moment the trust i can put in the tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts