2001 CLK 43Cabriolet
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Zenetti Deuce

Front - 19/8.5"
Toyo Proxes 4 235/39/19

Back - 19/9.5"
Toyo Proxes 4 245/35/19

They will be going on a 2001 Silver CAB with a black top/interior.

Give me some feedback guys, what do you think?

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
looks nice, they look like BMW wheels though. it's going to be fun cleaning the brake dust in between all those spokes

·
Registered
2001 CLK 43Cabriolet
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Phade, I was thinking the same. Everyone recommends the same rims, or just slight variations of the same rims. I was looking for something a little different.

I TOTALLY agree on the break dust comment, but that is why I use my local car wash. I can't believe how much break dust this 430 coughs up. At least I will have a good incentive to keep her clean.

I will post some photos when they are ready to go. The next step will be some coils, shocks, and then a supercharger. I am juts not sure which supercharger to go with.

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
I don't think i have ever had a car wash clean my wheels to my satisfaction. Yeah we all have similar wheels around here but we all have the same car and they are probably either all Brilliant Silver or Black Opal. So much for being unique! [:p]

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Nice wheel. Post pics when mounted. I am still waiting for my spacers to get my wheels mounted. Can't wait. Have Side markers on the way as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts