Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find the "seach forum" option that I used to access on the old website. The general search bar at the top is not specific to the actual forum page I belong to and the results are irrelevant. I really like to search the forums before I bother anyone with a question that may have been answered in the past.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
ChrisSellsHomes

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cannot find the "seach forum" option that I used to access on the old website. The general search bar at the top is not specific to the actual forum page I belong to and the results are irrelevant. I really like to search the forums before I bother anyone with a question that may have been answered in the past.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
ChrisSellsHomes
bump

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,854 Posts
Hi Chris, as a moderator, I have access to some forums where we discuss things and pass them onto the administrators and owners of Benzworld. This concern has been reported and they tell us they are working on it.

In the meantime, I found that you can use the "+" prefix and put phrases in quotes much like with Google searches. So for example, "+C218 +CLS +fuses" might help narrow things down a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts