Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us who have met here on the list or the trails are looking to start up a MB offroad / G owners group/club for the USA.<br>If you would either be interested in helping out, or simply becoming a member once we get this off the <br>ground completely, please contact me so I can add your email address to our updates list.<p>We have already acquired some web domain space for which to host a site for the club.<br>We are also looking for others who might be interested in helping with:<br>Membership Marketing (we have access to some owner lists, and are in contact with Europa for there's)<br>Website Content Coordinator<br>Webmaster<br>Article Contributors<br>Trustees (duties to be decided once group is in place)<p>Other intentions would be organized outings to places like Baja, Rubicon, Rim of the World,<br>Lost Coast, Ranier Wilderness, Oregon Dunes and Cascades, Baxter wilderness in Maine, MOAB, and anywhere else that's close to a group <br>of folks with MB offroad vehicles. This may include ML's and most likely will include Unimog owners as well.<p>So far most interest is not to make a "social club", but more of one that would provide these things:<br>networking with other owners or those interested<br>Website offering best practices for repair/maintenance/offroad skill<br>offroad driver's ed sessions<br>Offroad one-day runs<br>Offroad Expedition Runs (camping involved)<br>Volume Leverage Discounts for parts and importation <p>We would like to make a network so that owners of all these rare vehicles can network, source parts and trucks, <br>deal with importing proceedures, and more. <p>So far we have some committed support from Gwagen related businesses and offroad schools.<br>I would like any contact assistance for Unimog interests that can be provided as well.<br>We hope to leverage any contacts you may have who own Unimogs and G's, so if you have any that you can share, please do!<br>We promise NO SPAM to our member list.<p>Please contact me if you would be interested in joining this network of MB offroad enthusiasts.<p>Regards, and thanks for your time and consideration<br>Mike Serpe<br>1984 280GE LWB<br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: A few of us who have met here on the list or the trails are looking to start up a MB offroad / G owners group/club for the USA.<br>: If you would either be interested in helping out, or simply becoming a member once we get this off the <br>: ground completely, please contact me so I can add your email address to our updates list.<p>: We have already acquired some web domain space for which to host a site for the club.<br>: We are also looking for others who might be interested in helping with:<br>: Membership Marketing (we have access to some owner lists, and are in contact with Europa for there's)<br>: Website Content Coordinator<br>: Webmaster<br>: Article Contributors<br>: Trustees (duties to be decided once group is in place)<p>: Other intentions would be organized outings to places like Baja, Rubicon, Rim of the World,<br>: Lost Coast, Ranier Wilderness, Oregon Dunes and Cascades, Baxter wilderness in Maine, MOAB, and anywhere else that's close to a group <br>: of folks with MB offroad vehicles. This may include ML's and most likely will include Unimog owners as well.<p>: So far most interest is not to make a "social club", but more of one that would provide these things:<br>: networking with other owners or those interested<br>: Website offering best practices for repair/maintenance/offroad skill<br>: offroad driver's ed sessions<br>: Offroad one-day runs<br>: Offroad Expedition Runs (camping involved)<br>: Volume Leverage Discounts for parts and importation <p>: We would like to make a network so that owners of all these rare vehicles can network, source parts and trucks, <br>: deal with importing proceedures, and more. <p>: So far we have some committed support from Gwagen related businesses and offroad schools.<br>: I would like any contact assistance for Unimog interests that can be provided as well.<br>: We hope to leverage any contacts you may have who own Unimogs and G's, so if you have any that you can share, please do!<br>: We promise NO SPAM to our member list.<p>: Please contact me if you would be interested in joining this network of MB offroad enthusiasts.<p>: Regards, and thanks for your time and consideration<br>: Mike Serpe<br>: 1984 280GE LWB<p><br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts