Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Black SLK 230
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I've just inherited a 1998 230 SLK from my father who just passed away a few months ago. The SLK is Black on dark charcoal leather. It is in excellent condition with only 30k miles. He took such good care of this car that he referred to her as his mistress [:)] . He truly loved this car, and I know I would love it also.

·
Registered
'98 SLK230, 2007 Black E63 AMG
189 Posts
Welcome. If you have questions this forum is filled with people with useful knowledge about SLK's

and then the rest of us who just ask questions...
[:D]

PT

·
Registered
2003 SLK230
136 Posts
I have a black 2003 SLK. Im sure your dad kept it in great shape. If the body is a but weathered you may want to clay the car and then put some Maguires carnuba wax on it. Black is tough to keep looking good but its great when its all polished. I keep mine under a cover in the garage to keep the dust off of it as that shows up first.
Welcome

·
Registered
99 SLK230 SPORT
380 Posts
lol funny cuz i found the same picture(don't be offended....i'm just trying to show there are same picture with two different "saying" on it.)

·
Registered
SLK 230 yellow
200 Posts
WTTC[:D] Sorry to hear about your Dad...Take good care of that car. You will certainly enjoy and appreciate your dads' good taste in vehicles.
Stay tuned to this forum as, like the group says it is a trove of information. I am still learning about mine! Good Luck [:)]FR///

1 - 11 of 11 Posts