Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
Supercharged CLk430 street/show car
174 Posts
New JOB

Well hopefully I will be starting my new job(waiting for background check and start date) after being unemployed for way too long. Then I will be back into my car again. I never did get the GCT front bumper, for reasons stated above, I will though. I also am petty sure I will swapping a 5.5L into my 430. I heard you were contemplating a custom bumper from VIP?

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well hopefully I will be starting my new job(waiting for background check and start date) after being unemployed for way too long. Then I will be back into my car again. I never did get the GCT front bumper, for reasons stated above, I will though. I also am petty sure I will swapping a 5.5L into my 430. I heard you were contemplating a custom bumper from VIP?
Looks like a member on the mbworld is going to be the first to get that GCT front bumper. Good luck with your new Job and welcome back to the Custom world. You heard right thinking of having VIP hook me up with a custom front bumper, I liked the first one he did over the recent one he just sold.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts